Saturday, January 24, 2009

Edenton and friends










Joey and I went to Edenton, NC to meet up with our good friends Mike, Elissa and their son Logan today. Logan will be 2 in March and has a baby brother on the way any day now:). Edenton is known as the prettiest, small town in NC. Small it is. We pretty much walked through the majority of the shops and the historic buildings in half a day and then we weren't sure what to do with ourselves. haha. It is a very pretty and quaint thought. It sits right beside an enormous bay and all of the houses and buildings are very old and beautiful. I think my favorite thing about old towns is the architecture. Things just aren't built the same way anymore.

I also added a picture of a gorgeous sunset the first night that it snowed here. I dropped my digital camera in the snow right after the picture was taken and for 3 days my lens was fogged over. I thought for sure the camera was a goner, but it finally dried out and all is well, thank goodness! Enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

  1. we miss you guys! your hair is SO long and you are as beautiful as ever, I am sending you a long distance hug!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That last picture of the sunset is georgeous! I'm glad you guys had a nice time. Anyway, take care and I'll chat with you later. Oh yeah! Don't forget to post a picture of your new tv armoire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you guys look like you had such a great time together. It is so neat to see the east coast though you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That picture of the sunset is spectacular! All the pictures are great!I'm so happy that your camera is all better. Thank the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was a link up at the bottom of your blog design post and I had to click on it. At first I didn't realize it was a pic of Logan and OH MY GOSH! That was like 2 years ago exactly...right before Austin, just like what Austin is now right before this one! Oh what fun we having with you guys:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.