Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hanging out with the Morris family







This past weekend Joey and I visited our good friends Mike, Elissa and their two sons, Logan (2) and Austin (1 month) in Virginia. Poor Logan got a nasty stomach flu on Saturday and baby Austin got it a couple days later as did I. I hear it's making its rounds rather quickly as my little sister Anna in Cali had it on the same day as me! On another note: Mike is being deployed very shortly for about seven months. If you think about their family please pray for safety for Mike while he is away and for extra strength for Elissa as she takes on two little ones on her own. They are such a blessing in mine and Joey's life. We don't know what we would do without you guys! Joey and Mike put up a chair rail in Logan's room and it turned out really nice. Sorry Mike, but I never got a picture of you hard at work, but I will make sure to next time!

2 comments:

  1. that is because he made joe do it all! haha, just kidding. I can't even express my thanks to you both for this past weekend! Joe, the chair rail is amazing, and after things calmed down after this weekend, i really looked at it and am SO incredible happy and excited to spend the next 7 months in that room! Thank you ever so much! I also couldn't have gotten through this weekend without you casey and being there for me and Austin while logan had his sickness. Thank you Jesus for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were sick! Ugh, icky! I hope you are feeling better. You look like a natural mom in that picture with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.