Friday, April 24, 2009

Travis and Annie - Engagement photos










These two put up with my amateur skills so well! I asked if I could practice taking pictures on them as they are engaged and they agreed and were such troopers with this overly long photo session. You guys did great! Thank you! Photography is such a work in process though let me tell you! lol. I have so much to learn about lighting, exposure, and how to work the camera but, I have to say that this is the funnest hobby I have had in years and I am grateful to anyone who lets me take pictures of them and increase my knowledge of the camera! Anyone else need family pictures, engagement pictures, pictures for fun etc. just let me know! I need lots more practice and hey, you might get a good picture or two out of it!! lol.

2 comments:

  1. Well, look at you! That is very cool! Great practice too! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job! And that is a great start to your portfolio! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.