Sunday, July 19, 2009

Isn't He Cute

I got to take some more pictures of adorable little Vinnie and his parents this past week after work. He's gotten so much bigger since the previous posts hasn't he! It has been such a treat to watch this little guy grow and if you remember, he was the very first person I took pictures of using manual settings a few months back. On that note: I'm so grateful to everyone who has given me a chance to practice photography, who has encouraged me along the way and who has been so supportive as I have tackled this challenging field. I still have a long way to go to get to where I would like to be but, for now it has been a wonderful journey and I have lots of great pictures to look back on and see the progress I've made in such a short time. I have to give huge props to my absolutely amazing husband for being the most encouraging person throughout this process. I've gotten very discouraged a few times both with myself and my camera and with a few people who have cast a shadow over my joy. Through it all Joey has constantly lifted my spirits and has had far more faith in me than I have had in myself. Gosh, I love that guy! Anyways, what I really want to say is...Thank you to all my friends and family for being such wonderful cheerleaders! You guys are truly wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.