Monday, July 20, 2009

My fisherman






I don't know anyone whose husband loves fishing as much as mine. I don't think Joey would get sick of it even if he fished 7 days a week for a year straight! He generally fishes at the lake every Saturday from around 5 AM until around 2 PM and I'm sure he would stay a lot longer if he wasn't married...lol. He also takes his boat out occasionally on a week night if he has time and will fish from around 6 PM until around 9:30 or 10 PM. Yah, my guy is hardcore but, he is VERY good at what he does. He catches fish like a pro and in fact, I think he would go pro if he wasn't tied to a job and bills. I decided to tag along with Joey last week so that I could capture pictures of the fishing process for the blog. I sat quietly and watched and took a ton of pictures. These were some of my favorites. Unfortunately, Joey didn't catch anything that night so I have to go again with him soon to try and capture the actual fish on the line. I can't even describe how serene and peaceful it is on the lakes out here. The trees are beautiful and green and you can hear all kinds of birds and insects chirping in the evening breeze. LOVE IT!! I really wished I enjoyed fishing because it would be so fun to share that in common with my man...just can't seem to get into it the way he does. I get bored after about an hour of fishing. Now if he had a library of decorating magazines on the boat I could hang around a little longer! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.