Thursday, February 25, 2010

35 weeks 3 days


I had my 35 week check up today and I measured at 36 weeks so I am more or less where I should be which is great news. Also great is that I didn't gain any weight in the past two weeks and my odd weight gain at the last appointment was chalked up to water retention or a big salty meal. That was very encouraging news to me because I really have tried pretty hard the past few weeks to curb my sweet intake as well as limited myself to drinking only water for the most part. I guess my efforts have paid off:) The baby's heart is strong and sounds wonderful!

I have regular Braxton Hicks contractions and some days they are worse than others but, they can be pretty strong at times. Our little girl is still super active in spite of her crowded quarters. It cracks me up how often she gets hiccups these days. I have had issues with hiccups my entire life so evidently our little one is taking after her mama in that department.

We are still working on our laptop so no pictures at the moment though I do have lots as well as videos to post! Hopefully we will be up and running again soon.

3 comments:

  1. i like in the picture of the baby that the arrow pointing to the baby says "fat" ....yup you are gonna have a big one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to kick the sweets! Impressive! I really can't wait for you to have your baby! I think about you all the time and get excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.