Thursday, June 17, 2010

This and That

Daisy meeting her cousin Robin for the first time

Joey went fishing after work and caught a monster bass. Approx. 7-8 pounder!! Nice catch!
I startled my poor baby just as she woke up with a flash in her face. It was horrible of me I know, but isn't her face cute!!
sleeping so peacefully. I can't get enough sleeping pictures because she looks so serene.

Not much new to report on over yonder. Daisy is 11 weeks old now and is such a wonderful baby (for me) lol. I would be happy if I had 3 more Daisy like babies because she is so much fun, easy, sleeps and naps great and regularly now and...well, I could go on and on about how much I adore my little girl. Don't get me wrong, we have tough moments such as today when Daisy woke up at 3:30 in the morning crying pretty good and just wouldn't go back to sleep. Sigh. I fed her and an hour later I was able to put her back to sleep for another hour and a half. Being a mama is exhausting but, when that precious little face greets me each morning and those priceless little giggles warm my heart, I forget about everything else. It's so worth it!

2 comments:

  1. she is getting so big! Please tell her to stop growing for a bit...just so I can come visit again! What a precious little girl you have...and congrats Joe! What a baby you caught too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures! Baby photo shoot again soon? Maybe we can have some hang out time soon? I think a moms night out is needed also :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.