Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Goulette Family Teaser


As you can tell I seem to have a soft spot for family bloopers or rather life captured photos if you will. A great picture isn't always about a perfect pose, though I do LOVE those pictures too. For whatever reason I just love when I look through all my pictures after a photo session and I find the one that makes me smile and say, yup, that's what family is all about. The Goulette family are great friends of ours and they put up with mosquitos and heat so we could get some awesome pictures. They were such troopers and moved all over this huge park for me and posed however I wanted them to and as a result I have SO many wonderful pictures to post on my photo blog at: Casey Martinez Photography hopefully later this week if I get the chance.

I promise I won't always post photo session pictures. I'm itching to write an update or just blab about nothing but, this week has been a busy one to say the least. Hope all my blog buddies and blog readers are doing well! God Bless you all!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute photo! I love pictures like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo! Love the colors. I think these kinds of pictures show what the family is like :) I know what you mean about having a busy week. Hope you have a restful night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on family photography. By the way, I've gotta email you back on getting together. I promise I haven't forgotten you. Just gotten really busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been meaning to ask you this for a while now. As you may have gathered from my blog (if you can get through the sailor-mouth I have), I am an artist wannabe and I psych major. I have an incredible love and appreciation for the geriatric population. I plan to become a mental health counselor with a concentration in geriatrics. I soooo want to incorporate that in my artwork. So what's your point, Nicki? I'm gettin' there! Give me a minute! =) Do you sell your photos? If so, would you be willing to take some photos of elderly people (friends, spouses, family) communicating with eachother? I am interested in candid shots, not poses. I would like to use them for inspiration for books, paintings, drawings, etc. Of course, I would pay you and credit you for the images provided. If not, I understand completely but wanted to ask. If so, let me know the best way to get in touch...email, text, whatever.

    Beautiful pics by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly after re-reading my comment, I am not an English major! I meant, "and a psych major." Oops. Serves me right for not proof-reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am catching up on your super photos! That pisture of the four pack is adorable! I love this picture because like you said, it does not have to be perfect! You are so talented! Thank you for your comments. Little Chick feels better today! I would love to feature your blog in my network, Mama's Little Nestwork. You have to join though. It is easy. Just visit and let me know. I would love to feature you as artistic blogger on Monday night. Have a great night!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.