Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Goodies Any Photog Would Love

This past Christmas my hubby got me the 70-200 mm Canon Coffee Travel Mug.  He came up with the idea all on his own and this was before I had ever even heard of such a thing.  I was SO impressed by his creativity!  Let's be honest...most of us can't afford this lovely lens and I certainly haven't taken the plunge yet but, that doesn't meant that I can't enjoy taking a sip of coffee out of the $1,200 less expensive twin:).   It may not shoot worth a lick but, it holds the warmth of a nice cup of joe! lol  Anyways, I have quite a few friends who are professional photographers and it is really fun to look at the different gifts that you can get for them!  Do you have any of these things or are they on your wish list?

13 comments:

  1. I have a keychain and necklace like those ones, I love them! And that mug, brilliant! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen those! that is too funny:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are so purty Casey Mc Wonderful! Love that shot of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the sweatshirt!!! Where did you find it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Understanding Exposure is a great book and I love that camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great ideas! I love the mug and the key chain the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great ideas! I love the mug and the key chain the most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these!! lol and I am not even a pro photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mug is perfect!! And LOVE that vintage camera. Great ideas :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mujg and the shoot people marketing line is soo brilliant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coffee and photography...my two obsessions. You look mah-velous drinking from that mug! lol!

    I have a custom strap like that...it's padded and so much more comfy than the stock one! How clever to have a lens cap pocket, though!

    If you need any camera jewelry, I may know a chick who can knock just about anything off for a great price! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love that mug- how many ounces is it?? I do have an over abundance of straps to choose from around here though- so at least I am covered there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.