Monday, March 5, 2012

Pinterest Quotes I Heart

I think you already know this about me but, in case you missed it, I am a big fan of Pinterest.  Sometimes all it takes is a simple quote on Pinterest to get my focus back on things that matter or just to challenge my thought processes and make me think.  And other times Pinterest quotes can really get me laughing but, I'll save those for another post:). 

Source: tumblr.com via Casey on Pinterest
Source: pinterest.com via Casey on Pinterest
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love all the quotes I find on Pinterst! That Joseph Campbell quote is my all time favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes Casey! All very inspiring. Hope your week is going great

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful quotes ..to LIVE by!!
    Happy wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! All quotes that one should look at and think about! Hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.