Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Sense Of Wonder

My goal was to get this post up before the end of April and here I am squeaking it in on the very last day. Yeah!  This Easter was a special one for all of us.  We loved seeing Daisy's excited face when she saw her goodies on the counter Easter morning.  We loved admiring her in her pretty dress and taking her to church to learn about Jesus and the resurrection in Sunday school.  We loved watching her hunt for eggs at Great Grandma and Grandpa's house after church.  She was so happy all day and had so much fun.  

There is something about having a child that brings the magic and the passion back into holidays for us grown ups.  They naturally bring a sense of wonder to everything that they do.  Every time that Daisy found an egg that was a "challenge" she would yell with such enthusiasm, "I got it. I got it. Yeah!" If you watch the video at the bottom you will see what I mean.  She didn't even seem to mind that half of her eggs were filled with gold fish crackers, though I did notice that she started to shake them as she found them.  I think she learned that the crackers sounded different than the candies.  LOL  Never have I enjoyed an Easter so much.  Till next year...
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I'm in love!!! What a little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous photos--she looks like she had so much fun on her egg hunt! She is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such sweet pics; I love her dress (so cute)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE did you get her dress?? K needs summer dresses so bad!
    These pictures are adorable, you are truly gifted with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute! I ADORE that second shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! Easter is such a special time. You captured it beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics Casey! Love the shots with her big brown eyes sparkling back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHat a cutie - I especially love the shots taken over her...that perspective just adds something. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.